Tap in to our expertise and find the best tips and guidelines for how to use Incentive in your organization.
Use our tutorials to learn how to configure and use Incentive.
- Install & configure Incentive behind your firewall
- Install & configure Incentive in your private cloud
- Configure Incentive
- Upgrade Incentive installed in Windows Azure
- Upgrade Incentive installed behind the firewall
- Import content from ScrewTurn Wiki
- Integrate Yammer with Incentive
- Import content from Yammer
Learn in depth about how some our customers succeed in using Incentive in their organizations.
Get into the know about what's coming and upgrade your existing version of Incentive. Find out how to determine what version you are running.
For immediate updates on new releases follow us on Twitter: @incentivecorp.
Incentive 2.7.0 - March 2013
Introducing optional folders in your wikis and also the possiblity to integrate or import content from Yammer to Incentive.
Incentive 2.7.1 - planned April 2013
To be decided...
Instructions on how to install, configure, move an Incentive installation, etc.
- System requirements for Incentive 2.x
- How to install Incentive with Web Deployment Tool
- How to install Incentive with Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- How to install Incentive manually
- How to setup Incentive for different authentication modes
- How to update your license
- About mail notifications
- How to enable Active Directory
- How to move an Incentive installation
- How to configure Incentive Job Manager
- How to setup Index Service for Incentive 2.x
- How to automatically log in with Active Directory in Firefox
- How to deactivate a user
- How to recover a lost license
- How to uninstall Incentive
- How to determine what version you are running
If you encounter an error while using Incentive, see if the solution to your problem has already been found.
- The (|) search filter is invalid
- Site stuck in redirect loop
- Trouble connecting with database
- There is a duplicate '[...]' section defined
- Favorites-widget not working
Can't find an answer to your problem? Contact the support through any of the channels listed in the right side column!
Check out the articles below to learn how to customize Incentive for your needs. Miss information or simply don't understand what we mean? Simply contact us.
Developer reference documentation
Can't find what you're looking for?
Need to get in touch with support?
To get in touch with our world class support you have different ways of connecting:
You can also request and get an overview of your support tickets through your personal account.
Either sign in or access it directly from your Incentive installation.