This release contains minor improvements and bug fixes. See the list below for a complete change log.
- @mentions entered in message field are now autolinked when updating articles.
- IE10 and IE9 running in compatibilty mode were wrongly identified as IE7.
- Email notificiations regarding status updates and comments now include the entire comment or update.
- When the license expires Incentive will automatically contact the license server and try to update the license.
- The number of subscribers to a blog or article is now displayed.
- Users can select personal start pages.
- The print layout of articles and blog posts has been improved.
- Users can specify their birthday. Upcoming birthdays can be displayed in a new widget.
- It is now possible to name your installation.
- The default HTML editor is upgraded to the latest stable version.
- New policies available.
- Fixed a bug that broke the search function in the move/copy article dialog in IE10.
- Easier to invite co-workers when SMTP is not configured.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when comments contained illegal characters.
- Added shortcut to the help section in the top navigation.
This release contains new features including Yammer import and integration, hierarchy for wikis, full width mode, minor improvments and bug fixes. See the list below for a complete change log.
- Integrate your Yammer feed and post updates from Incentive.
- Tool for importing information from a Yammer network into Incentive.
- Hierarchy mode for wikis now allows the creation of nested content, navigated through a tree view.
- Incentive can now be configured to run in full width mode which takes up the entire width of the screen.
- Fixed bug that could occur when deleting users.
This release contains a tool for importing information from ScrewTurn Wiki, minor improvements and bug fixes. Se the list below for a complete change log.
- Tool for importing information from an existing ScrewTurn Wiki installation into Incentive.
- Improvements to the Incentive setup wizard.
- Extended default user profile fields (e.g. mobile phone, work phone, instant messaging etc).
- Resolved a bug related to linking to a tag.
This release contains major improvements to the subscription and notifications feature. See the list below for a complete change log.
- You can now notify people by using the mention feature, eg @name.
- Notifications are sent when people are mentioned in a status update or comment.
- All notifications are visible on the profile page.
- The latest notifications are visible in the navigation menu.
- New notifications are highlighted in the navigation menu.
- Improved formatting options in notification emails.
- Add option to notify other users when publishing new content.
- Optimized reading layout for wiki articles.
This release fixes some minor CSS glitches.
This release makes it possible to publish Incentive to Windows Azure Web Sites.
This is minor release that fixes som small issues.
- Cannot login with the new password after a password change (due to caching).
- Disabled users should not be displayed in the People listing.
- Cannot select code from embedded code snippets when using Internet Explorer.
- Search phrases does not appear in the "type ahead" result as expected.
This release focuses mainly on modernizing the UI and improving the user experience. We also removed som deprecated APIs and dependencies such as the Job Manager.
The following features have been introduced in this version.
-  Daily digest. Possibility to collect all mail notifications to a single mail sent on a specific time of day.
Welcome to Incentive® version 2.4.1. This is a minor bugfix release.
-  Custom pages doesn't work with "Save as working copy"
-  Fixed minor issues with Who is who, Working copy and User status widgets
-  New activation/registration workflow (for Web App Gallery)
-  Add email address to the search user list
-  Wrong encoding when filtering on type in the search result
-  Preview error
-  Check if/where we should have a call to HtmlTidy
-  Attach file replaces entire article content
Welcome to Incentive® version 2.4. This is an upgrade from version 2.3.x and consists of bugfixes and some new features.
- Replaced default text editor with TinyMCE.
- Replaced SQL Server Fulltext search with Lucene.
- Added log4net to improve the logging possibilities.