Discuss, ask anyone - or let everyone know
The Stream is the heart of Incentive. Follow all activities in your installation. Besides; share your work, ask quick questions or just socialize.
Share information and knowledge
Incentive is the #1 rated wiki app at Windows Web App Gallery. Create unlimited wikis across your organization.
Google your own organization.
Everything in Incentive is searchable and stays in your installation forever.
Blogs - report, share expertise and comment
Report straight from a project or a department.
- Get feedback - The comment function encourages open dialogue. You will not get loose of important discussions - they will stay in your Incentive installation forever.
- Blog within a minute - Start your internal blog in 60 seconds, complete with RSS, threaded comments and other common features of your standard blogging tools, such as Wordpress.
- Get your own voice - Personalize your blog with avatar and other visuals to create your own style.
- Edit fast and easy - Creating and editing your blog is easy. If you can use a word processor you can use Incentive. WYSIWYG is the way to go.
Search - what if you could google your own company?
- "Google it" - Everything in Incentive is searchable. Incentive is for your company what Google is for Internet.
- Index it - Incentive indexes everything; attached PDF-, Excel-, Word-, and text files. Find any occurance of any search term in a fraction of a second.
- Network it - Configure Incentive to index shared folders in your network, making all your existing content accessible through a single search.
- Search smarter - Combine words, find content excluding specific keywords, limit the search to date intervals. Refine your search to get the best result.
- Get suggestions - Incentive makes suggestions based on inquiries others have made. This both speeds up the search process and increases relevance.
Get expertise on-demand.
- Find someone real fast - Incentive is like a corporate directory, but better - it’s self maintained. Information is not updated centrally, it’s done by everyone.
- Tell your story - Let people know who you are, both at work and in private (if you like). Show your expertises and specialities.
- Invite people - Incentive, is of no use when left empty. Invite people and teach them the tool - finding and sharing.
Personalize with your own widgets
- What is a widget? - A widget is a small application that shows information from any other system or website. Also known as gadgets, stuff or mashups.
- What is it for? - A widget can present key figures, show latest updates, follow discussions, update your status and many more convenient things.
- Personalize - Create your own dashboards with the widgets of your choice. Select from a vast number or build your own.
- More than just business - Search and share YouTube videos, Facebook, Flickr and Twitter. Use widgets as you please.
- Develop your own - Got .NET- knowledge? Create your own company specific widget with our Software Development Kit.